I love jewelry. It is one of my favorite things to wear and buy! During the holiday season I love buying jewelry for friends and family for two reasons. One, most people will wear at least the simplest jewelry regardless of their style, and two, you can usually get great pieces without spending a fortune. All of the pieces down below are under 50 dollars and they are great brands like Bauble Bar, J.Crew Factory, and even Kate Spade! I hope this helps you get some holiday gift inspiration!
1.Monochrome Galactic Drops by Bauble Bar// These may possibly be the cutest earrings ever! With the navy, ice blue, and pink they will basically go with every outfit and every occasion!
2. Crystal Feather Bib by Bauble Bar// This necklace is actually on sale right now for $30! Bauble Bar has amazing quality jewelry so this is really a bargain. This necklace is another piece that will go with almost everything!
3. Stone and Crystal Arrow Necklace by J.Crew Factory// I love the bright sherbet colors in this necklace. This piece would be great for the girl who is always happy and always having a good time!
4. Compass Bangle by Alex and Ani// The thing I love most about Alex and Ani bangles is the story that goes with them. Each charm has a meaning and a purpose that is so special. Also, the bangles are adjustable so they can fit any wrist!
5. Cape Knot Bracelet by Bauble Bar// If you haven’t figured this out yet, I am obsessed with Bauble Bar! I truly think all of their jewelry is amazing which is why I think they make such a great gift! This Cape Knot Bracelet is perfect for the preppy girl in your life!
6. Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace by Bauble Bar// A personalized gift just seems even more special! A monogram necklace is the perfect way to show someone how much they mean to you!
7. Jackpot Jewels Bow Studs by Kate Spade// The Kate Spade bow studs are the perfect gift for a fun girl who loves all things cutesy!